Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SUITORS COMING FOR ME, BUT AM NOT DIVORSED YET, WHAT DO I DO?

Uche Amaka:

Pls i need some experienced igbos to help me tackle dis issue. I am a married mother of two nd i am 30yrs old. I got married four yes ago not knowing dat my husband was full of lies.

After our wedding,d truth about him,his job,his life style which he hid from me started unfolding. When i found out,he begged me not to leave nd dat he lied cos he didn't wnt to loose me nd promised to work on himself. On d other hand,i decided to help him in my little way to build a happy hme together since i also loved him.

Things changed when i became pregnant while still serving,he started neglecting me,drinking excessively nd smoking excessively. He started getting irritated at any little thing dat happens nd beats me even when someone else provokes him. He doesn't provide for me,rather he looks upto my little pay dat i got as a corper. Dis went on till i finished service nd gave birth to my baby.

As d baby came,his hatred for me increased nd he never wanted to hear of the baby nd yet he didn't want me to work. After six weeks of delivery,he threw me out with d baby with the reason that i'm using the baby to disturb his life. Then i went to my parents who nursed us without bothering to go nd pack my stuffs or d baby's own.

My husband ignored us nd went after other women. All my effort to make his stand up to his responsibilty as a husband nd father proved abortive. So we lived apart. Few months before two years of dis event,he came back begging me to cme back nd forgive him,he promised me that such thing won't happen again.

I went back to him cos of my baby,buh made some plans on how to better our lives,yet as i became pregnant again,his wickedness started. Dis time he stopped me frm going to church. He never provided for us. He'll leave d house any time his girlfriends call him. He didn't even care abt my ante natal care.

I was onli there because he didn't wnt pple to see him throw me out again,but he promised to make life miserable for me,so dat next time i won't believe anything he says. So this continued till i got infected,he refused taking me to d hospital for treatment nd said he'll only bury me if i die. I tried bearing all dis cos i couldn't go bback to my parents a secondtime.

But when my health was deteriorating nd i watched myself die slowly,i had to take a bold step nd walked out of d marriage for good. Atleast so that i can live for my kids. This is almost two years since i walked away. I had a baby boy nd has been calling him to come and see his children or even provide for them and he refused.

I thank God who has been providing for us. Now i work and take care of my kids. But my problem is dat i'm having suitors nd don't knw what to believe about men now. My family think i shouldd give someone a chance again so dat i'll be happy nd taken care of again. But i'm scared to suffer again in the hands of another man in d name of marriage.

Pls my friends, advice me on dis.

#END

David Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment