Tuesday, August 7, 2012

THE RISE OF THE FALLEN WARROR: THE LAST COMMANDMENT.

I SAW THE FALLEN WARRIOR

I saw him lying down by the roadside
He was fragile, beaten by hunger and thirst
He was weak not sick
He was tired not dead
Yes I saw him by the roadside
Silent but not dumb
He was neither deaf nor lame
Just hungry and thirsty.
I saw them pass him by

The rich and the wealthy
They passed without compassion
To the fickle man by the roadside
I saw the intellectuals pass him by too
They did not even ackowledge his greetings

I saw the church people as they sang
Choruses and passed him by
They said to him we will pray for you
They offered him no bread or water
They were happy as they glorify God

I saw a band of people beating
Drums of discordant ryhme
They were mad people, some miscreants
They arrived and noticed the movements
Then they stopped and said he ''looks like us''
Yet he is not one of us.Could he our lost father? One asked
The others said, ''let's feed him
And give him water to drink''.
They feed him and helped him stand
They are the only ones that cared
For the fallen mighty warrior

Deserted by the intelligent
Scorned by the wealthy
And despised by the Godly
This man is still breathing, alive and weak
But not sick, silent but not deaf
The wisdom of the scums of the society
Gave him respite, and he is breathing

JUST NOW HE IS TALKING
The learned will be silenced by his eloquence
The wealthy will be hungry
The church goers will be humbled
Yes the rise of The Fallen Warrior will bring the fall of many.

by Onyema Uche

Remember the Last Commandment, "As many that do this to the rest of my family, They have done it to me, and they alone, would be welcomed, into my Kingdom,
FOR EVERLASTING.

#END

David Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment