Tuesday, August 7, 2012

AM IN LOVE WITH 4: DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Iyke Onuchukwu:

I am a political science student university of ibadan I started having sex with this girl anytime I have sex with her she always say "thank you Ireally enjoy it" and before I knew it 4 of her friends started wooing, and I slept with one of her best friends and she went ahead to tell the other 3 that what my own gf use to say is true so they started coming one by one and I had sex with all of them the problem is now who to date among them because on the course of sleeping with them I started loving one of my gf friends and they are all threatening to kill themselves over me and the most horrible thing is that we are all in the same department and even the same level.

My people it was a mistake. Please help me, what should I do?

#END

David Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment