Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A SOLDIERS SACRIFICE: A MUST READ

Dear civilian girl,

You complain that your boyfriend has worked late all week a...nd have barely seen him.
-I look forward to the two weeks a year we spend together.

You complain because he doesn't call you enough.
-My heart is thankful for the 15 second phone call I got last Tuesday in the middle of the night!

You whine to your friends about how much you miss him already because he is on a two day trip with his parents.
-I won't see him for another 10 months!

You don't feel like making love tonight because you are too tired.
-We will stay up all night because we don't know when it will be the last time.

Your boyfriend belongs to you.
-Mine belongs to the government.

You hate hanging up the phone when talking to him.
-My heart breaks because I won't talk to him for another 10 days.

You complain that he doesn't take enough time out of his life for you.
-My man has to get up in the middle of the night to talk with me because of the time difference. He doesn't complain.

Your man is in a bad mood from not sleeping much this week.
-My man ran 10 miles this morning at 4 in the morning and has a full day ofwork ahead of him. He's lucky if he gets a few hours of sleep!

Your boyfriend can call in sick when he is tired or not feeling well.
-My man works no matter what!

You don't trust him so you follow him places to see if he is telling the truth.
-I have no choice but to trust him and even then I trust him with my life.

You check your phone, see you missed a call from him, and decide to call him back when you aren't so busy.
-I see a missed a call and cry, because I don't know when he can call again.

Your cell phone bill was high this month from talking too much.
-He pays 80 rs per minute to call me from Siachin … when he CAN call.

You love that fancy necklace he bought you
-I refuse to take his dog tags off, and not a day goes by that I don't have them on…

Many wil neva knw d sacrifices soldiers mk 4 their country.... Al dos cold lonely nights.

Treasure the little moments you have together, for You never know when it will come knocking again.

#END
David Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment