Sunday, August 26, 2012

MY STEP-FATHER ABUSED ME FOR 10 YEARS- A MUST READ

I saw this story and i had to share with my readers. what on God's green earth would make a man marry a woman, and still sexually abuse her kids…beats my imagination.
Here is the story below……

I was abused by my step-father for 10 years, starting from the age of 7 all the way to 17. I am now 18 years old.

I still remember the first time I was abused and it haunts me constantly. I remember he told me not to tell even though I felt like it was wrong. He was supposed to be a man of God and lived a life of lies constantly lying to my mother and younger siblings. Around the age of 9 I wanted it all to stop, I told him to leave me alone.

He apologized and for a little while left me to myself, he then came back and tried to bribe me with toys and candy as I got older it got worse. When ever I tried to stay away from him he bribed me with money and clothes, I would resist and tell him no but he didn't stop. I would find ways to get out of the house or to be away from him as much as possible but it was so hard because my mother didn't know what was going on. I would have nightmares of him and I would cry, whenever he saw me cry it was like nothing to him, it just made him angry.

It got to the point where I would cry whenever my mother was leaving to go to work or even the store, I didn't want to be left alone with him because I knew what was going to happen. I stopped crying in front of him because it made mefeel weaker than I already was so whenever I was in my room at night, I wouldcry for hours.

When I was 17 I couldn't handle it anymore, I told him to leave me alone and to stay away from me. He became furious and told me he was going to ruin mylife. As months passed by he did just that, he wouldn't let me hangout with my best friend and called us "lesbians" for wanting to spend time with each other.

Whenever something went wrong he would yell at me and curse at me, he told me that everything I did was wrong and that I wouldn't ever be anything good in life. One day he came home from visiting his mother from the hospital, he came in very angry and impatient. My mother told him that he needed to take my little sister to the store to get some supplies for a project, he did just that.

After returning from the store my sister came in the room and told me she needed to tell me something that my step-father said, she told me that he said that he was going to kill me and my mother and that he hated us. When she told me that, I knew that we had to tell our mother.

While he was taking a shower my mother told her what he had said, she was furious. When he came out of the shower my mother confronted him, he raced towards the living room and yelled at my sister saying "You are not my daughter! You disappoint me!" My little sister went to her room crying while my mother and step-father fought. I went to her and I held her as she was crying, she held me and whispered in my ear saying " There is something elseI have to say but mom is going to hate me." My heart dropped , I knew what she was going to say. My mom came in the room and hugged my sister, she told her that everything was going to be okay and that he didn't mean what he had said.

At that moment my sister looked at my mom and cried even more, she said " Mom I have something else to tell you, dad had tried to touch me." My mother was in shock and asked my sister if she was sure, I had a feeling that she was going to question my little sister and I was scared she wasn't going to believe her so I decided to tell my motherwhat happened to me. My little sister and I cried, my mom kept asking me "Why didn't you tell me?" All Icould say was that I was scared.

My mother left the room and went up to him asking him if he had ever touchedme and my sister and he replied with a "No." My mother knew he was lying, she cried and slowly fell to the floor, my little sister and I went to her and held her as tight as we possibly could. My little brother went up to him and yelled at him, he knew he was lying. My brother forced him to pack up his things and leave the house before he called the police, so my step-father packed up and left. My mother gave me a couple of days to calm down from what had happen, then came up to me and asked me to tell her everything he did to me.

After I told her my story she asked me "Why? Why didn't you ever tell me?" And I told her "I thought you would hate me, I thought I would be separated from you, I thought you wouldn't believe me because that's what he told me. I would never want to hurt you and I thought you were happy with him, I didn't want to mess that up." I began to tremble and cry as I told her, she then held me and told me she would never hate me and that she loved me, she told me she never wanted me hurt.

I kept telling her I was sorry and that it was all my fault and that I would make it up to her. She told me that nothing was my faultand that I was young and didn't understand what to do. She then called the police, and ran an investigation. I am currently waiting to press charges towards him, I don't want another girl to go through the same things as I did.

What do you think should be done to this man, i honestly feel he should not be allowed to go free….imagine molesting his 2 step daughters…he isreally a beast!


David Silva

1 comments:

  1. As much as we want to tell anyone that something wrong is going on, the fear is always there. That's why there are lots of related cases that still haven't been resolved. Silence would do nothing and won't give you justice. Hence, don't be afraid to speak up!

    Zalkin.com

    ReplyDelete