Thursday, August 30, 2012

LOVE IS AN IMPORTANT CHAPTER OF OUR LIFE- A MUST READ

Love is life

Love is like a glass vase once you drop it breaks,
Falling in to you, is my most wonderful in my life,
I may be fat but your arise takes the biscuit lug,
Love isn't a maybe thing...you know when you love someone.!!
Love can make me smile and laugh but, love can also hurt us,
You are my world but u will never, and you can't see it in my eyes,
Why does a rose symbolize love when a rose always dies..?
Don't act like you love me if you don't, don't tell me I'm special if I'm not, and don't try to make me feel like I'm worth the world to you if I'm not,
When you say we are best friends, I smile n say its true but if u only knew that deep down I die to be with you...
Love is like a river for ever flowing,
Don't look 4 Mr. Right look 4 MR. Right-Now and soon that "NOW" part will just fall right off...
love is an important chapter in life. I guess you skipped that one..!

David Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment