Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MY EX-BOYFRIEND WANTS ME BACK, WHAT DO I DO?

Blessing Okoro: I met dis guy last yr,he talked to me abt frndshp but i told him to tel my elder sis wat he wanted frm me wch he did to prov hw much he loved me but my sis told him to stay away frm me dat she would'nt want us to hav prbm because of a guy,so he decided to let go but i av already fallen for him so i confronted my sis n i told her dat d guy cant cus a prblm btwn us so she allowed me.

i loved dis guy so much n he also claimed to lov me and dias notin he dnt do for me unles he doesnt want to get it for me but dis problem came up as at oct last yr wen my fon had a fault he got new one n collected d old one.den he saw a text i sent to my xbf n i told him abt d guy,but wen he saw d txt,he kept it to himself until d day i wanted to celebrate my birthday, we planned everytin tgeda, he promised to provid wat eva i needed n he wil tak me to ikeja airport hotel to host it there but as d tym reached dis guy kept to himself and i never called to ask him bt i only got a text frm him wishin me a happyday n den ended d txt wit my regards to ur boyfriend bt wen i asked him d reasn y he acted datway n he started sayin so i av bin cheatn on him all dis while bt i told him everytin dat happned wch he knows too but he said i dnt tel him anytin lik dat.

I beged n cried for him to beliv me but he didnt,he said he cant lov me d way he did b4 but he has forgivn me bt if i visit him i wil go in shame cus he wont talk to me unles i ask him anytin he can only answer yes or no,i had to try as much as posible to forget him but now he is comin bak again, he relocated to abuja as at dat tym but he is comin bak to lagos and he want me to com at least for him to see me again but am comfused cus i am in lov wit som1 else though distance relationshp but we both love each oda.

wat do i do now pls i nid ur advise?

#END
David Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment