Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE..........

♥ I love you when I am Lonely because you remind me I'm not alone as long as I have you. ♥
♥ I love you when I am Happy You because you fill my heart with joy. ♥
♥ I love you when I am sad because I miss you because you comfort me and wipe every tear away. ♥
♥ I love you when it's cloudy outside because YOU are my sunshine no matter what the weather is like. ♥
♥ I love you when it's cold because just thinking of you makes me warm inside. ♥
♥ I love you when it's beautiful and sunny outside because a day like this reminds me of YOU. ♥
♥ I love you when it's dark as night because you fill my every dark corner of my soul with your love and light. ♥
♥ I love you when I am afraid and doubtful because you teach me your faith and strengthen me when I am weak. ♥
♥ I love you because you are my everything.



DS.
David Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment