Friday, August 24, 2012

MY EMBARASSING MOMENTS WHEN I JOINED FACEBOOK:- A MUST READ

1. I used to think that W.T.F meant:- welcome to facebook. So, when my dad joined facebook, i wrote w.t.f on his wall!

2. I thot that L.O.L meant lots of love. So, my friends girl had an accident and then I texted him later on:- HOPEFULLY YOUR GIRL WILL GET WELL SOON L.O.L!

3. I used to think that the block button was meant to prevent my friends from deleting me. Gues what?.... I blocked all my favourite f.b friends!

4. I used to think that sending a text via f.b was being charged at one cent per text.

5. I thot that N.K.T meant:- Never Knew That. one day my gal posted on my wall:-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and then i replied with:- n.k.t. She got very mad and I was just puzzled, asking my self what did i do to her.

6. Whenever i uploaded a photo, my friends used to ask for a tag while i was busy sitting there, wondering what the hell TAG was.


THOSE WERE THE DAYS OF COMPLETE UNCIVILISATION
David Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment