Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A MESSAGE THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE- A MUST READ

...I don't care what your boss told you,
...I don't care what your so called "Friends" told you
...frankly, I don't care what you thinking right now

What I know is You are born to make it, Born to fall and rise, To cry and smile. Don't go the way life takes you rather Take the life the way you go and remember you are born to live and not living because you are born.

You are not born to find yourself, You are born to create yourself. Life is very unpredictable, cliched but true. You don't know what's gonna happen next, so live your life like you'll
never live again.

We live once, but you can survive millionth of times. You've already made, you just don't have the Eyes to see it. Seek the Eyes from the Lord Almighty, He's the Healer of everything, All you need is to have Faith. No matter how small of faith you
have, it can change all things, You can do the impossible...

Whatever you going through, it will pass, Nothing lasts forever, Seek the Happiness in Him, He listens and he answers. Take this moment and Pray with us:

"Guide me, O thou great redeemer,
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but thou art mighty,
Hold me with thy powerful hand;

Bread of heaven,
Feed me till I want no more;
Open now the crystal fountain
Whence the healing stream doth flow;

Let the fire and cloudy pillar
Lead me all my journey through:
Strong deliverer,
Be thou still my strength and shield;

When I tread the verge of Jordan,
Bid my anxious fears subside;
Death of death, and hell's destruction
Land me safe on Canaan's side:

Songs of praises,
I will ever give to thee
AMEN"

May the lord Grant you Strength and Guidance through your
journey and Now may the Lord of peace Himself
continually grant you peace in every circumstance,

"AMEN"
"AMEN"
"AMEN"

SHARE THIS TO THOSE THAT MATTERS TO YOU, SIMPLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
David Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment